I Got My Real Estate License, Now What?
How to Grow Your Team
Part two of three in the "Now What Series?"
About The Class
Catered to newly licensed real estate agents and/or agents who’ve been in the Real Estate Industry for 2 years or less who would like to build a Life-Long Network that is value-driven through relationships.
In this course, we will discuss:
- Defining Your Success – (Defines a team from the real estate industry that can help a Real Estate Agent be successful throughout the real estate transaction)
- What is a Team
- Characteristics of a Good Team
- The FrameWork – (Defines Goals and Expectations for the Real Estate Team members – having a common goal of being accessible to one another during a real estate transaction)
- Establishing Goals & Setting Expectations
- Build a Purpose-Driven Team
- Be Prepared to Lead – (Defines the key core attributes of a real estate team member)
- Brief Review: Relationships
- Take the Time Necessary to Know Your Partners
- Thought Orientated
- Action Orientated
- Check-In or They’ll Check Out
- Enhancing Your Team – (Creates ideas to keep the personal real estate team engaged and each attendee is introduced to potential team members from the real estate industry, i.e. Title, Appraisal, Survey, Home Warranty, Home Insurance, Inspector, Mortgage Lenders, RE Photographer,
- Evaluate the Impact of Your Team
- Celebrate the Victories
- Course Review: The People Plan*
- Course Resources
- Team Introductions