Outside The Box Lending
About The Class
Many times clients think they need a certain percentage down on a certain term. However, we will discuss the non traditional lending products available for a client that might be considered "outside the box".
We will discuss:
- The different programs available. – Go over the various programs that work along side of the major programs and the programs that don’t
- Down Payment Assistance Programs for First Time Home Buyers – There are multiple gov’t and non-profit organizations that want to help home buyers achieve the American Dream.
- Down Payment Assistance Programs for Repeat Buyers – Busting the myth that just because they have owned a home before, they no longer qualify for down payment assistance.
- TDHCA – Discussing pros and cons of these two entities.
- TSHAC - Discussing pros and cons of these two entities.
- Non-QM Loans / Portfolio Loans – What are these types of programs, and no they are not subprime.
- Bank Statement Programs – Going over products available for business owners with high cash flow but low income on taxes.
- Investor Cash Flow Programs – Going over products available for real estate investors with multiple properties.