Mortgage Math Camp:
Cash Flow Planning for Millennials & First-time Homebuyers
There are nearly 80 million "millennials" in the US who will represent more than one in five homebuyers over the next five years.
About The Class
There are nearly 80 million "millennials" in the US who will represent more than one in five homebuyers over the next five years. This workshop gives you an inside look into various cash flow planning techniques for this next generation of homebuyers.
During this 3-hour workshop, we'll discuss:
- Market update and demographics of today’s first-time homebuyer
- How to conduct a buy vs. rent analysis
- How lenders calculate income, liabilities and debt-to-income ratios
- How lenders evaluate assets
- How lenders evaluate the property (collateral)
- How lenders evaluate credit
- How lenders evaluate occupancy
You'll walk away with some valuable information to help millennials and first-time homebuyers make smarter home buying choices.
3 HR REALTOR ELECTIVE CE
TREC Education Provider License # 10155 | Course # 36295
Host A Class
If you would like to host this class for a group of Realtors, Financial Advisors, or business professionals click the link below to schedule a time that works for you.