Cash Flow Planning for Real Estate Investors
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), investors currently represent 20% of the buyers in the housing market.
About The Class
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), investors currently represent 20% of the buyers in the housing market. That means one out of every five homebuyers today is purchasing a home to earn a profit on the home as an investment property.
During this 3-hour workshop, we'll discuss:
- The state of the current housing and mortgage markets as it relates to real estate investors
- How to understand the rules about buying properties in an LLC, and why it matters
- How to understand the rules about buying properties using IRA funds, and why it matters
- How to understand Cap Rates and NOI, and why it matters
- How to calculate cash on cash and internal rate of return (IRR)
- How to compare financial options for real estate investors
- How to follow the seven keys of profitable real estate investment and achieve predictable results for investor clients
- How to benefit tenants and investors with the Rent-to-Own and Sale-Leaseback strategies
You'll walk away with some valuable information to help your real estate investor clients make smarter real estate and financial choices.
3 HR REALTOR ELECTIVE CE
TREC Education Provider License # 10155 | Course # 41139
Click the highlighted date(s) and "confirm" below to see the details of the upcoming class.
Host A Class
If you would like to host this class for a group of Realtors, Financial Advisors, or business professionals click the link below to schedule a time that works for you.